Stands in Marseille: design and building
Are you aware of all the events and fairs in the city? Have you ever thought of participating in these events through a stand in Marseille? Contemporanea Eventi can help you! We are a company dedicated to booth designing for trade fairs, congresses and events, with 20 years of experience in this sector, located in Barcelona with offices in Bologna, Madrid and Warsaw.
Marseille is one of France’s fastest growing regions and one of the major ports of the Mediterranean Sea and also a major element in the economic and social structure of France. Service activities have become very important in fields such as electronics, data processing, offshore exploration and engineering, telecommunications or biomedicine. In addition, trading is a relevant part of Marseilles’ economic life with not less than 18 very different trade shows.
We are conscious of the importance that the design of your stand in Marseille has for your company’s international impact and that is why we fully involve in each project. Our goal is that our stand represents the values of your company, making your investment profitable.
Our Expertise: more than just design
Are you planning to attend some of the best trade shows, fairs and exhibitions?
Contemporanea Eventi offers you the opportunity to build the most exclusive design for your stands in Marseille. The image and design of your brand is one of the keys for reaching your potential clients and we know it.
Our staff is composed by an international group of expert designers with a great knowledge of the newest trends and latest innovation techniques. This team will be in charge of designing your booth in Marseille according to your needs.
Not only will our staff take care of major and minor details regarding the design of your stand in Marseille but they will also provide you with services like transportation, catering, host services, flowers and music if needed, in order to make it a favourite spot for clients and visitors.
Dealing with legal rules and regulations won’t be a problem for you. Our Legal associates will take care of everything from beginning to end.
Stand TCL MWC 2019
Stand Lleida MWC 2019
Stand Infobip MWC 2019
Stand Applus MWC 2019
Stand Crosscall MWC 2019
Stand Swissvoice MWC 2019
Customized stands in Marseille
At Contemporanea Eventi we believe in working together with our client to create a customized product. In fact, before working on the design, we need to work on the client’s needs, as well as the values of its company and the image he wants to show to its potential clients. We then create a design to adapt it to the taste and preferences of the public and businesspeople visiting the different exhibitions.
The result will be an original an innovative stand in Marseille, not only because of the construction and decoration but also by other details, such as the catering or hostess services.
Dismantling the booth quickly and smoothly is the last part of our service, so that you don’t have to worry about anything but resting after the event or congress.
Contemporanea Eventi is expanding! Despite the fact that our headquarters are located in Barcelona, wherever you choose to have an exhibition, we will be there for you! We have offices in Madrid, Bologna and Warsaw with a team of professionals working in different countries.
If you are looking for a creative stand design company, come visit us! Book a meeting with our team and get to know us. We will not disappoint you!
Trade Fairs in Marseille
Marseille hosts 18 different trade shows in different facilities:
- Firstly, the Dock des Suds hosts events such as the Salon du Mariage de Marseille, one of France’s greatest wedding fairs.
- Palais du Pharo is where the Top Transport Europe is held, a logistics & transport business convention.
- The World Trade Center in Marseille hosts two conventions, Business Franchise Méditerranée and Securfood Marseille.
- The Parc Chanot hosts 13 trade fairs such as Salon des Entrepreneurs in Marseille, a start-up and expanding French companies exhibition, or the Euromaritime & Eurowaterways, trade Shows & conferences dedicated to the Marine Industry Sector and Inland Waterways technologies in Europe. The Japan Expo Sud is another of these famous events held in Parc Chanot, this exhibition is known as one of the best Japanese entertainment festivals. Artemisia Zen & Bio takes place in this same building. Artemisia offers the keys of the nature lifestyle: gourmet organic market, wine trail, natural cosmetics, ethical fashion or eco-products.
- Last but not least, Biofit is another new international event about technology transfer and collaborative projects for public research institutions, academic spin-offs and emerging biotech companies.