STANDS IN LISBON
Is your company thinking about expanding its business in Portugal? Then you should have a stand in Lisbon.
Lisbon is the capital and main commercial city of Portugal. It has an economy focused on services and it hosts the largest tech event in the world, Web Summit.
Contemporanea Eventi can help you setting a stand in Lisbon in any of the trade fairs that this lively city hosts. We have over 20 years of experience in stand designing and construction and the know-how to make your booth a unique spot for visitors and potential clients.
Our company offers you the latest design technology for your stand and any service you may need to make your investment successful. Innovation and creativity are our core values to make a unique stand in Lisbon tailored to your company’s needs. We are fully aware of the utmost importance that the design of your stand has for your company’s international impact and we will make sure that we exceed your expectations.
Your brand will get full attention from the large number of visitors and international media that attend these events. We will be there for you from beginning to end.
EXPERT DESIGN AND INNOVATION
Our company, Contemporanea Eventi, has a wide expertise in the biggest fairs and exhibitions all over Europe. Not only do we know the cities and the facilities where the events take place but also all their rules and regulations, which means that setting up a great stand in any exhibition center in Lisbon or Portugal is something we know how to do from any point of view.
We offer you a very specialised and innovative design for your booth in Lisbon. We refuse to have a traditional “copy and paste” approach – Contemporanea Eventi has the best design team you can find for your stand in Lisbon. Highly qualified and talented designers with years of expertise are always seeking the trendiest techniques and styles and make sure that your stand implements them.
THE CLIENT AND US: A WINNING PARTNERSHIP
In Contemporanea Eventi we are sure that working with our client as a team is the most efficient way to reach success in the final product, your perfect stand in Lisbon.
From the first time you contact us we make your wishes for your booth our personal goal. Getting to know your business and its core values and listening to your demands is the first step. We gather all this information and pour it into a unique design in a creative way to achieve the best possible result.
We are open to answer your questions and feedback until the project is clearly defined and you are fully satisfied. Suggestions and ideas are always welcome, this way we will make sure that the final solution is perfect for your business’ purpose.
STANDS WITH INTERNATIONAL PROJECTION
One of the main characteristics of Contemporanea Eventi is that we are global. We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Warsaw and Bologna, and partners in many different cities all over Europe. Our international teams of designers and builders strictly follow the plans previously elaborated with our client for their stand in Lisbon. No matter where you are or the language you speak, we make sure that we implement the highest level of quality everywhere.
Our most reliable builders will take care of the construction works meeting deadlines, and our legal team will handle all the paperwork, rules and local regulations. We also take care of dismantling the stand once the fair is over.
We have a solid network of contacts with printers, florists, musicians, hosts, car rental and catering services and anything else your company may need for running your booth in Lisbon successfully in any of the wide range of fairs and exhibitions that the capital of Portugal offers.
TRADE SHOWS IN LISBON
There are four main venues in Lisbon being the Feira Internacional de Lisboa the most important one. Here are some examples of events that you might find interesting for your business:
- NATALIS Lisbon Christmas Fair.
- PAPERGIFT International Exhibition of Stationery, Educational Material, Toys, Gift, Party Articles and Decorative Articles.
- SALÃO IMOBILIÁRIO Investments, Promotion, Construction, and Real Estate.
- GREEN BUSINESS WEEK Water, Energy, Waste and Environment Expo.
- TEK GREEN Renewable Energy, Sustainable Construction and Social Responsibility in Construction.
- HOREXPO International Exhibition of Hotel, Catering and Vending.
- FUTURÁLIA LISBOA Youth, Education and Employment Exhibition.
- At Pátio da Galé you can find the VEGGIEWORLD LISBON Consumer show dedicated to vegan lifestyle in Lisbon.
- The Altis Arena (Lisbon) hosts the very popular SIBAB PORTUGAL
International Trade Fair for Portuguese Food and Beverage.
- At Centro de Congressos de Lisboa you can find PEGS EUROPE, the essential Protein Engineering Summit is one of the industry’s most preeminent events that inspires accelerated biotherapeutic protein drug development.
- GREEN BUSINESS WEEK Water, Energy, Waste and Environment Expo and the ENERGYLIVE EXPO Forum for Renewable Energy.