STANDS IN VIENNA
Why do you need a stand in Vienna? Here are some reasons…
The Viennafair (Messe Wien) is of special importance to the economy. The fair attracts exhibitors from both European and overseas countries and is attended by several hundred thousand visitors annually.
American, German, Japanese, and British firms, as well as many corporations from eastern European countries, use Vienna as a base for trading operations.
Contemporanea Eventi offers you the refinement and elegant design that your booth in Vienna requires and that every visitor expects. We know the European market very well – over our more than 20 years of experience in stand design for trade fairs, exhibitions and events, our designers have always been fully involved in each project, making it their personal aim to achieve success for your company and without losing sight of our specialty in the design of attractive, unique and innovative stands which reflect exactly what your company is and your brand offers.
CREATIVE DESIGN FOR YOUR BOOTH IN VIENNA
Contemporanea Eventi can make your plans feasible!
Designing a booth for the Vienna Fair or any other fair venue is a task that we accomplish most happily. Beauty and elegance are the trademarks of the city. Your stand in Vienna needs special care to become an outstanding showcase of your company and products. We have more than 20 years of experience in stand designing and creativity and innovation are present in all our projects.
Your company’s goal when you decide to have a booth in Vienna is to draw potential clients to your company, resulting in a consistent growth of your business and revenue. We have the necessary skills to meet your goals.
WE BELIEVE IN TEAMWORK
From the first time you contact our company we make your wishes for your stand in Vienna our personal goal. In Contemporanea Eventi we think that working as a team with our client is the best way to accomplish success in the final result. Getting to know your business and its values and listening to your demands and ideas is the first step., and any changes are widely discussed with you until we come up with the ultimate solution.
Would you like us to design your stand in Vienna? No problem!
Our company works on an international basis. Contemporanea Eventi has contacts and colleagues all over Europe. We have our main headquarters in Barcelona and local offices in Madrid, Bologna and Warsaw as well, but we will work wherever you need your stand.
Our design team includes a wide list of professionals who meet our high standards of creativity, high quality training experience and innovative ideas for your booth in Vienna.
Our highly reliable builders will take care of the construction works meeting any deadlines, and our legal team will handle all the paperwork, rules and local regulations that might apply. We also have a large list of florists, caterers, music and host services to help you make your stand the perfect spot for your visitors and potential clients. Dismantling won’t be an issue for you – we take care of everything from beginning to end.
Contact us and browse our portfolio. You will be most satisfied with our services.
TRADE SHOWS IN VIENNA
Vienna hosts a large number of trade fairs in different venues some of which are the following:
- Messe Wien (Vienna Exhibition Centre) hosts a large number of events, such as the following:
- GEWINN-MESSE: International Fair for Investment.
- AUSTROPHARM:: Trade Fair for Pharmaceutical products.
- VIENNA AUTOSHOW:: Austrian Show for Automobile.
- SMART AUTOMATION AUSTRIA:: Trade Fair for Industrial Automation.
- FERIEN-MESSE WIEN:: Plenty of New Ideas on how to Lead a Healthy Life, on Spa Hotels and Saunas, and on how to organize your Leisure Time.
- Intercontinental Wien: hosts ACCESS MBA:, a communication campaign specifically designed to better inform prospective students of existing MBA opportunities. It is part of a series of events organised around the world.
- Austria Center Vienna: hosts RESEARCH PHARM:, an International exhibition on Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology and the European Congress of Radiology (ECR).