FAIR CALENDAR: ESSENTIAL TRADE FAIRS IN 2023
Now it’s a great time to start planning our trade fair marketing strategy and make the decision to present our company before our target audience at a powerful fair to be held in 2023. But, which is the most suitable for my type business? Here you have those fairs with greater reach and those with wider sectoral spectrum that will be held in 2023.
HOW AND WHERE TO SELECT THE MAIN TRADE FAIRS
First, we should be clear about the options we have when presenting our luxurious and striking designer stand. This decision should be based on two factors:
- Location: if long-range and impactful is what we wish our presence to be, there are two essential locations we must consider before booking: IFEMA in Madrid and Fira in Barcelona. We can also consider other fairs held abroad if the internationalization of our services is in our plans.
- Specialization: we can choose between a purely sectoral fair, one that exclusively includes our specialization (or a trade fair) and a fair with a wider spectrum where we might not find much targeted public, but it will definitely bring about greater impact and high attendance.
We can benefit from either decision, depending on how we orchestrate our strategy and how we put forward our objectives.
CRUCIAL TRADE FAIRS IN 2023
Spain is a world power in trade fairs. The wide selection of fairs and the country’s exceptional infrastructure, which include total support from each city by offering their first-class exhibition center and other services such as mobility, hospitality, tourist offer, etc., turn each exhibition into a comprehensive experience. Which are some of the key commercial fairs you can’t miss?
From January 18th to January 22nd, it’s the time for our stand to be part of one of the most important international tourism fairs, a solid industry in Spain and deserving of the first prize as its economic engine. FITUR’s numbers don’t lie: 250,000 visitors, half of whom are professionals in the sector, 10,000 participant companies from 165 countries and an estimated economic impact of €210 million.
From January 31st to February 3rd, it is the turn of Integrated Systems Europe (ISE Show), the largest fair in Europe for integrated systems, digital technologies, electronic commerce, and electronics in general. This fair comes back to the city of Barcelona once again after leaving Amsterdam, its traditional host city.
This is an excellent opportunity to impact 45,000 visitors from the sector, coming from more than 150 countries to visit 834 exhibitors distributed over 48,000 square meters of fair space.
Mobile World Congress (Barcelona)
From February 27th to March 2nd, the splendid Fira de Barcelona trade fair complex will hold what is considered to be the best trade fair in the world. This reputation is not only present within the telecommunications and mobile technology world, but has also spread into other related sectors. Therefore, it is difficult not to see how your stand for the MWC 2023 would be relevant considering today’s worldwide reach of the mobile sector.
From March the 14th to March the 16th, the pharmaceutical industry holds two must-events in Barcelona: Medicines and Parapharmacy Trade Fair and European Congress of Pharmacy Office.
From May 18th to May 20th, the capital of Spain will hold the international franchise exhibition. This will be an exceptional opportunity to do business, find a franchise, investors or to take on an internationalization campaign.
Barcelona Building Construmat (Barcelona)
From May 23rd to May 25th, the construction industry, which is traditionally so important in our country, has an international appointment at Fira de Barcelona in Costrumat. This is the third most important construction fair in Europe and takes place every other year.
But not only industry professionals are welcomed in Costrumat, also everyone willing to share ideas, points of view and solutions to the issue of habitability, in an edition that, after the 2021 cancellation, is expected to be multitudinous.
This is an essential event in Madrid for the world of international real state, a sector in head-to-head competition with tourism as the main international economic engine. From May 25th to May 28th, IFEMA will accommodate construction and financial companies, but also decoration companies and any other whose business is tied to buying and selling properties.
SIL 2023 (Barcelona)
From June 5th to June 8th, the Logistics, Transport, Intralogistics and Supply Chain Fair will be held in Barcelona. This is one of the largest fairs worldwide for a sector vital to international trade, one that will welcome any possible opportunity to form commercial ties with any market beyond their own borders.
CPhI 2023 (Barcelona)
From October 24th to October 26th, if you are part of the pharmaceutical industry or in tune with it, you have a crucial appointment at Fira Barcelona where the international pharma industry fair or CPhI will be held. This fair attracts the most powerful companies and laboratories distributed among over 2,500 available exhibitors for a well-targeted audience of more than 30,000 visitors.
C & R (Madrid)
From November 14th to November 17th, the International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Ventilation and Refrigeration exhibition will take place, being the most important international fair in the sector.
CALENDAR OF ESSENTIAL INTERNATIONAL FAIRS
When deciding to increase the projection and the scope of our company through the participation in a fair, borders should not be an impediment. Even more so when our sights are set on the international market.
In this case, we can choose from many specialized fairs in 2023, all renowned:
- Grune Woche Berlin (from January 20th to January 29th): ecology, sustainability, and environment.
- Paperworld Frankfurt (from February 3rd to February 7th): stationery and office supplies.
- MIDO 2023 Milan (from February 4th to February 6th): optics industry.
- Vinisud 2023 Montpellier (from February 10th to February 12th): wine industry.
- INTERNORGA 2023 Hamburg (from March 10th to March 14th): hospitality and catering.
- Domotex Asia Chinafloor Shanghai (from March 24th to March 26th): Coatings.
- SALONE Milano (from April 18th to April 23rd): furniture and decoration.
- FESPA 2023 Frankfurt (from May 23rd to May 26th): digital printing.
- SIAL China Shanghai (from May 18th to May 20th): food industry.
- LIGNA Hannover (from May 15th to May 19th): wood industry.
- Equipmag Paris (September): distribution and point of sales.
- Dmexco 2023 Cologne (September 20th and 21st): digital marketing.
- Geneva International Auto Show Doha, Qatar (from October 5th to October 14th): automotive industry.
- Productronica 2023 Munich (from November 14th to November 17th): electronics.
These fairs are only a selection of the most renowned from different sectors, but there is no doubt that there are many others that would fit your promotional needs to perfection. Do not hesitate to find one and let us help you with what comes next: to deliver an impeccable presentation for your customers.